Executive Assistant 2013 – current
Bretzel, Inc. – Keller Williams Premier Realty, Stillwater, MN
- Build, develop, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Manage financial systems including bookkeeping, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Develop various marketing materials such as property flyers, buyer and seller presentation packages, online ads, and marketing material for social media platforms and websites.
- Develop and implement print and online marketing and advertising campaigns to generate leads and create new business.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness/return on investment (ROI) of ongoing print and online marketing strategies and campaigns. Report on the collected data.
- Oversee all real estate contracts through closing
- Develop and maintain client and vendor relationships and serve as the first point of contact in handling client inquiries or concerns
- Create, develop, and maintain multiple websites
- Create and manage content for multiple blogs
- Implement and manage social media marketing campaigns
- Initiated, created, implemented, and manage a client-service program based on each client’s individual needs.
- Initiate and manage a wide range of programs and projects
- Maintain the lead agent’s schedule
- Collaborate with lead agent on the annual budget and the annual business and marketing plans and implement strategies and actions to meet the goals and objectives of the plans. Continually monitor and measure effectiveness and adapt the plans accordingly.
- Collaborate with lead agent on marketing and business decisions
Marketing Manager, Ecommerce 2008 – 2013
Awesome Beginnings 4 Children and Clean Living Market, White Bear Lake, MN
- Managed the day-to-day business activities including: recordkeeping, customer service, inventory management, market research, marketing, purchasing, and shipping
- Generated 100% customer satisfaction and over 1700 testimonials on one selling venue
- Developed social media and online marketing strategies and implemented them
- Designed and developed an ecommerce website and a presence on multiple selling venues and various sites by learning how to read, write, and edit HTML and CSS
- Eliminated problems with customer service, product sourcing, inventory, and product fulfillment by regularly communicating with customers and suppliers
- Managed multiple tasks and met all deadlines by using the S.M.A.R.T. goal-setting formula
- Eliminated the need for expensive outsourcing by attending training and utilizing books and other resources to gain knowledge and improve skills in business management, customer service and relationships, sales and marketing, research, SEO, website design, persuasive and informative writing, strategic planning, team building, and software programs
Team Leader 2011 – 2012
The Cleaning Solution, White Bear Lake, MN
- Supervised, motivated, and managed team members to meet all standards
- Planned work flow based on the work orders and allocated work to team members to ensure efficient, on-time completion while meeting or exceeding quality standards
- Served as a company liaison to resolve problems with clients and team members
Director, Business Owner 2000 – 2009
Awesome Beginnings Childcare, Hugo, MN
- Planned and implemented a curriculum and learning environment that met the children’s social, emotional, physical, intellectual, health, and safety needs and ensured that it met or exceeded the requirements of Minnesota’s Early Learning Standards and the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) code of ethics
- Exceeded the required hours of annual training by 800%. Participated in ongoing training and events to improve early childhood practice and gain business knowledge
- Addressed the children’s developmental and learning needs by establishing and implementing a system to observe and assess what the children knew in order to plan curriculum
- Improved program operations and employee training, competencies, and performance by creating and implementing processes for managing and evaluating them
- Developed supportive, long-term relationships with enrolled children and their families and served as a resource for families on children’s issues
I also acquired experience prior to and during the the time I held the positions listed above. I owned and operated Kid’s Creative Care, also in Hugo, and I also held positions where I gained and/or grew my experience in customer service; preparing and delivering presentations to small groups of people (10 – 50); training and coaching others; developing an organizational structure and implementing quality systems, policies, processes and procedures via a newly-created quality department position; conducting internal quality assurance audits in a manufacturing environment, analyzing and reporting on collected data from the audits using statistical analysis, graphs, charts, and reports; and writing procedures manuals and then using them to train inspectors on how to test and/or inspect parts.
See Lisa Boerum’s Resume
Executive Administrative Assistant
Real Estate – Marketing – Technology
Office & Business Management
Web Design, Development, & Management